So if you're seeing this message, then you have either been de-friended (Don't take it personally, I didn't see any point in keeping a lot of inactive users on my friends page), or you you're lurking/possibly friending.
I have a few stipulations (I guess you'd call them that) about friending people (Don't worry, I'm a fairly easygoing person!) that I've put under the cut. If you have questions, just post them here :)
To those who think they may have been cut, I can assure you that you're probably safe :) If you think otherwise, comment :)
1. I don't like Wincest. I don't mind if other's do, that's fine :) Your perogative to do so. But for some strange reason I do enjoy (And ship) J2 :D
2. I have a lot of random crap that goes on in my life (From the good to the bad, to the ugly) and depending on how pissed off I get, I will post and bitch about it. That being said, I don't post all that often, but I do read my friends page everyday.
3. I have an extremely unhealthy addiction to Mythbusters, NCIS and Penguins.
4. I read a lot of books. I go through 30 to 50+ books per year (Not including textbooks) and enjoy every minute of it.
5. Going along with number 4, I do see most movies that are based off of books (Memoirs of a Geisha, Confessions of a Shopaholic, Angels & Demons, The Da Vinci Code, etc) however, I dislike 90% of the movies that are based off books
6. Under NO circumstances will I EVER ship Tiva (Tony DiNozzo & Ziva David from NCIS). I find that they are not well suited to each other and while I do love both actors (and characters) I find the two of them together to be completely ludacris. Enjoy them if you like them, that's fine. But I'm not looking to start a fight on 'what pairing is the best', I really have no patience for that.
7. Although I say that I dislike spoilers, I also love them at the same time. However, I only look at spoilers that lead upto the episode/movie in question. I wait until after I've seen the episode to read anything in regards to what happened. If you post spoilers (Please do so behind a cut, I understand that most people already do this, but there are some. It's your choice to do so, but I'd like it if you did). If I find them, I will defriend you.
8. I think that's it :)
|Have started to sing alongLeave a comment|